Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Europe
The Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program provides women entrepreneurs with advice, resources and access to unlock their full potential and realize their ambition.
Elevating ambitious women entrepreneurs who build great companies and show others what’s possible. Watch the video below.
Launched in 2008, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program targets women entrepreneurs who have built profitable companies, but have not yet found the essential tools needed to scale sustainably.
EY provides program participants evergreen access to our vast resources, rich networks and know-how, helping to strengthen their abilities to become market leaders. At the same time, the program creates a vibrant global community of successful women entrepreneurs and inspiring peer role models spanning 48 countries and with over 700 alumnae.
Join an international network of women entrepreneurs and participate in a bespoke executive education program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand your knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Develop the skills needed to effectively identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as find routes to prospective sources of capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen your executive leadership and business skills, and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase visibility for yourselves and your companies among corporate executives, investors and the media, creating possible new collisions, collaborations and opportunities.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
What we are looking for
Women entrepreneurs who:
- Are owners/founders/co-founders/CEOs with a substantial ownership of the business
- Demonstrate the passion to grow their business and scale up internationally
- Are headquartered in Europe
- Are at least two years old
- Have revenues higher than EUR 1 million
The program has opened up new perspectives on the future and management of my company. I am extremely grateful for the support and network, and can certainly recommend this program.Dr. Jana Völkel-KitzmannExecutive Partner, Management-Institut Dr. A. Kitzmann GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, Class of 2021
The sessions have been inspiring and served as a guide on how to identify one’s own leadership style and source of influence. They gave room to understand business nuances from a global perspective.Kelebogile MakhafolaHead Brand Strategist and Founder, Maruapula Brand, South Africa, Class of 2021
Being a part of this global community of successful women entrepreneurs has inspired me to dream bigger. The one-to-one guidance and support proved so valuable in expanding my vision for growth.Gülşah GürkanFounder and CEO, gülsha, Turkey, Class of 2021
The women, the knowledge and the support are priceless. I truly feel as if I am part of something very special and unique. I am beyond grateful to EY for this extraordinary initiative.Rachel PenderedFounder and Managing Director, Media Zoo, United Kingdom, Class of 2021
The access and support from EY experts makes it possible to keep growing our businesses.Chantal ChoufaniCEO and Chairwoman, Wide Plains Insurance Brokers, Lebanon, Class of 2021
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.