We help you effectively harness the power of technology to simplify, rationalize and centralize your firm’s operations, clearing the way to improve efficiency and extend product capabilities to attract new investments.
What EY can do for you
Wealth and asset management firms are undergoing a significant change in the way technology and data support the business of investment management.
Firms continue to experience cost pressures from increasing competition, low interest rates, the rise of passive investing and the weight of increased regulation. As a result, firms must focus on efficiency and scalability by simplifying their technology architecture, standardizing workflows and automating processes.
Investors, client and regulators are demanding improved transparency and reporting capabilities. In response, firms must review and consolidate their technology to evolve their investment products. They must also look to revitalize IT security practices due to growing cyber threats.
We leverage our vendor relationships, cross-service-line and global capabilities to help you through the entire transformation journey, including:
- Strategy definition and business case development
- Current state analysis and future state technology assessment and gap analysis
- Strategic application platform rationalization (i.e., buy/build/retire/outsource)
- System implementation, integration, testing and benefits realization
We can help you enhance capabilities, integrate solutions, increase flexibility and scalability, maintain consistent reporting approaches, and leverage outsourcing opportunities.
Why choose us as your technology-enabled transformation partner?
- Our experience delivering large-scale technology transformation and implementation projects
- Strong relationships with major vendors, including BlackRock Solutions, Charles River, FNZ, IRESS, SEI and SimCorp
- A dedicated wealth and asset management network that provides an industry-specific range of technology, operational, organization and change management services
- An approach that considers the overall operating model and combines technology know-how with dedicated regulatory and tax professionals
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.