EY and Blackline alliance
EY and BlackLine: helping companies improve their finance and accounting operations through the governance and automation of finance and risk processes.
We live in the age of the digital organization, so why do over 90% of accountants spend time on slow and error-prone manual processes? Responding to your needs, EY and BlackLine have collaborated for over 15 years, empowering businesses to be self-sustaining and continuously moving forward.
Together, we help clients:
- Reduce risk and provide full capabilities of the tool geared toward their processes
- Provide leading class capabilities to apply a holistic perspective to all options
- Deliver powerful software modules and organization processes that increase business agility
- Be prepared in the face of global accounting challenges and changing business conditions
EY and BlackLine work closely together to help companies stay adaptable, insightful and cost effective through a unique set of close management and reconciliation tools, as well as modules that assist with internal controls and deeper business insight. Together, we help empower clients to transform and automate their finance function, while reducing risk. Our recommendations help improve efficiency, speed and visibility; reduce costs and risks; and create a confident financial close by leveraging:
- Combined robotic process automation tools
- Traditional enterprise resource planning platforms
- Deep business and technical skills
- BlackLine capabilities
The alliance helps clients:
- Automate manual-intensive finance and accounting processes for increased efficiency and a more predictable workload
- Improve quality and accuracy of reported financial information and increase visibility and control over critical finance and accounting data
- Adapt to changing market dynamics, business needs and regulatory requirements
- Deliver quality service at a competitive cost, while being flexible to demand
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.