Your rewards and benefits
You’ll receive a wealth of beneﬁts to help you achieve success in all elements of your life, and to recognise and reward the value you bring.
Rewards at EY come in all shapes and sizes. Why? Because we want you to enjoy work as much as you enjoy life outside of it. Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
When you work hard, it is important to know that you are provided with all the necessary conditions for career growth and professional development.
- Flexible and transparent career path
- Industry experience
- Cross-border mobility
- Feedback culture
- Counseling and coaching
With our work lifestyle benefits, you will get a truly personalized experience and become an integral part of the global EY community.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Belonging to EY community
- Diverse and inclusive teams
- Professional networking
- Corporate responsibility
- Alumni network
We unleash your potential by providing you individual training, valuable experience, the latest technologies and personal support to help you achieve your career goals.
- Learning offerings for all ranks and Service Lines
- Professional Certification
- EY Badges and EY Tech MBA programs
- EY Academy of Business
- Counseling Academy
- Corporate access to Udemy, goFluent, getAbstract educational services
- English Speaking Club with a native speaker
Health & Insurance
Working at EY is challenging and stimulating. We aim to promote a workplace where our people can perform at their best. We have a number of initiatives in place to support your health and wellbeing.
- Medical insurance
- Life and Accident insurance
- Travel insurance
- Corporate insurance tariffs for relatives
- Days of Health
Vacations / Leave absence
EY is dedicated to helping you find balance between your work and personal life. Vacations and other types of leaves of absences are part of how we help you do that.
- 25 working days of vacation per year
- Additional pay for sick leave (5 days)
- Рaid leave for child sickness not confirmed by doctor`s certificate (5 days)
- Excused leave (Wedding, Paternity, Bereavement, etc.)
- Parents’ hours
When you can shape work around your personal life and hobbies, you’re likelier to be happy and more productive. That’s why we offer various initiatives to help you maintain your wellness.
- Running Club
- Football & Volleyball teams
- Webinars about wellbeing
- Events and New Year presents for children
- Presents for new-born children
Recognition & Celebrations
Belonging means much more than just ﬁtting in. It means growth and development in a place where each of your accomplishment is recognized and celebrated.
- Celebrating anniversaries with the Firm
- Celebrating employees’ achievements (Efficiency Champion, Best Counselor, Best Tutor, etc.)
- Tag My Counselor award
- Facilitators Recognition Program
- Employee Referral program
- Summer away-day
- New Year party
- Social time / end of engagement celebration