Obtain the aeo status, your ticket to a range of customs and tax benefits.
How EY can help
An Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) is a company officially certified by the customs authorities as being reliable. At the same time the AEO authorization also attest that the company does not represent any threat to the European Union or its trading partners. Therefore, an AEO authorization is beneficial for all companies having customs activities.
Obtaining an AEO authorization may be an excellent opportunity for you and will instantly provide you with the following benefits:
Furthermore, obtaining an AEO authorization
- offers substantial reputational advantage on the market as based on our experience recently business partners are requesting from their suppliers to possess with an AEO authorization;
- Significantly shortens the time of the customs clearance, even outside of the EU (e.g. in USA);
- may be an excellent preparatory step towards achieving the “Certified Taxable Person” status.
We have the professional and practical experience, as well as the personnel trained to execute the AEO project quickly and efficiently, allowing you to obtain your AEO status smoothly by ensuring that
- your AEO authorization is issued as soon as possible,
- your staff can continue focusing on day-to-day business operations without being distracted by the preparatory/authorization process more than it is necessary.
- Project planning
- Analyzing the processes affected by the AEO license requirements, advising on further process development if necessary
- Preparation and submission of the AEO application
- Active assistance throughout the customs due diligence process until your AEO authorization is issued
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.