EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
With programs around the world, EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ identifies ambitious women entrepreneurs and provides them with advice, resources and access to unlock their full potential.
Launched in 2007, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program targets women founders who have built profitable small companies, but have not yet found the essential tools needed to scale sustainably.
EY provides program participants evergreen access to our vast resources, rich networks and know-how, helping to strengthen their abilities to become market leaders. At the same time, the program creates a vibrant global community of successful women entrepreneurs and inspiring peer role models who, in 2021, numbered more than 806 across 49 countries.
A worldwide presence of women entrepreneurs
Select a country or region to learn more about a local Entrepreneurial Winning Women program, learn about recent winners, or find out when applications are open.
EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women runs across this area. Learn about the programs in:
- Middle East and North Africa
- Russia (Russian language)
- South Africa
- Turkey (Turkish language)
Entrepreneurial Winning Women are coached to embrace ambitious growth plans starting with the “5 ways to win” — five key things that successful entrepreneurs must do to scale small companies into large ones. These include:
- Think big and be bold: Think ambitiously about your future business goals
- Work on the business, rather than in it: Cultivate a strong team so you can look ahead and plot your path to growth
- Establish key advisory networks: Establish relationships with other business leaders to secure advice and counsel
- Build a public profile: Put your brand to work — speak publicly, write about what you know, share your story
- Evaluate financing for expansion: Consider capital needs as you grow and align investor financing accordingly
When entrepreneurial women embrace these plans, they expand their companies, hire more employees and build a better working world.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program has given me access to people and resources I never had, public visibility beyond my wildest imagination and a caring community that makes me feel truly supported. The impact was immediate and transformative. My purpose is to unlock human potential, and this program has unlocked mine.
Average CAGR growth since becoming Entrepreneurial Winning Women (according to a 2017 EY impact study)
Average head count growth since becoming Entrepreneurial Winning Women (according to a 2017 EY impact study)
Engaging more than 806 founders worldwide since inception, our Entrepreneurial Winning Women program provides access to high-value networks and creates affirming communities of women entrepreneurs across the globe. Studies show these close connections among women entrepreneurs is a key factor to their long-term success.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.