Strategy, transaction and transformation consulting
EY can help you realize your ambitions by offering a radically different approach to connecting strategy, transactions, transformation and technology, where design and delivery inform each other at every step.
The pace and scale of change in today’s world are increasing. From adapting to advances in technology, to the addressing climate change, complex challenges have emerged across the globe as well as previously unimagined opportunities.
To keep up with changing markets and consumer expectations, leaders must display bold ambition and a commitment to putting humans at the center of their plans for reinvention. Organizations that harness technology, data and experienced teams to drive accelerated transformation, will earn the potential to unlock unprecedented levels of growth and long-term value creation.
EY and EY-Parthenon reimagine the most critical components of your organization, from workforce to operations, technology to customer, delivering innovation across the value chain and providing a 360-degree perspective from design to delivery.
This includes specialist capabilities such as M&A, tax, cybersecurity and legal, to cover all the broader business, operational and financial implications. We also give you access to our powerful alliances and broader global ecosystem.
The EY culture of teaming helps support clients on their entire journey, from strategy that works in the real world through to transformations that realize value and get the job done.
- The thinking that built hospitals from the ground in record time.
- The technology know-how that accelerated payments for entrepreneurs from months to minutes.
- The innovation that enabled a major global technology company to establish itself at the forefront of Al-driven healthcare through acquisition.
- The insight that embedded sustainability and purpose into the strategy of a global biopharmaceutical company.
- The knowledge to help an energy company dispose of its oil refineries and transform into a renewable energy company.
- The experience that helped a pharmaceutical company acquire a new distribution chain which enabled them to redesign their business model.