EY Corporate Finance offers investment banking services through dedicated teams with a focus on M&A. EY Corporate Finance leverages EY’s global network of investment banking professionals to deliver insightful, objective and strategic deal advice on M&A transactions.
What we can do for you
The global EY network offers a comprehensive suite of services, and EY firms consistently rank among the leading investment banking firms based on the number of completed transactions globally.
EY’s global network has:
- Investment banking professionals providing M&A services, including Sell-Side, Buy-Side and Capital Raise advisory throughout more than 65 countries globally1
- Closed more than 1,500 deals the past five years2
- Global breadth and access to financial sponsors and corporates offering cross-border transaction execution
- Consistently ranked as one of the leading M&A advisors in the emerging markets of Brazil, India and China
EY Corporate Finance Investment Banking team offers M&A services in the Nordics and utilizes a comprehensive and well-structured approach that helps clients increase value and mitigate risk. Our strong global network provides access to professionals that bring deep industry knowledge to each transaction. Our professionals are well-versed in each industry’s growth and value drivers and offer decades of combined experience across sectors, including Financial Services, Technology, Industrial Products and Consumer Products & Retail.
- EY member firms have 16,000 transaction professionals across 106 countries.
- EY member firms have more than 1,200 investment banking professionals in more than 63 countries
Teams are located in key transaction markets (including UK, Japan, Korea, Australia, India, Mexico, France, Italy, Brazil, Germany, US, Canada and China).
EY’s breadth and relationships can provide unique access to key:
- Corporate CEOs, CFOs and CDOs
- Private equity fund MDs
- Hedge funds, lenders, etc.
- Highly disciplined approach to transactions that helps enhance value and mitigate risk in each M&A process
- Facilitate communication between clients, boards, managements, buyers, targets and attorneys
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.
- As of December 31, 2018.
- Source: Mergermarket (as of December 31, 2018). Middle-market includes transactions below $500 million.
- Deals whereby either the bidder or target is geographically located in the BRIC countries: Brazil, India or China.