Risk Managed Services
A smarter, faster risk function is critical to creating competitive advantage. Risk Managed Services reimagines your risk function from defensive tool to strategic enabler, giving leaders the confidence to accelerate transformation while protecting the trust of shareholders, staff and customers.
What EY can do for you
Organizations must take informed risks to innovate, differentiate and grow – to stay ahead of competitors. But traditional risk functions struggle to navigate the expanding scale, impact and pace of today’s risks, slowing down transformation and exposing organizations to breaches that jeopardize trust.
Risk Managed Services combines EY digital assets and rich capabilities, as well as our talent and insights, to help create a connected, effective and intelligent risk function that delivers better business outcomes, including:
- Supported transformation: A common, consistent risk framework powered by data, technology and talent elevates risk performance, giving leaders the confidence to transform and help create long-term value.
- Cost certainty and flexibility: Risk Managed Services removes upfront capital costs and offers the cost certainty of AI-powered, flexible, on-demand solutions.
- Agility and resilience to build a future-ready business: A single, business-relevant, data-driven view of current and emerging risks strengthens resilience, helps enable agility, and guides smarter strategy.
- Confident compliance that helps create opportunities: Staying on top of regulation through the overlay of client data with externally sourced data empowers the business with confidence to take strategic risks and unlock opportunities.
- Capable, tech-empowered teams: Our collaborative, human-centered approach gives your team new skills, digital assets and training, which create an equitable, risk-focused culture.
We achieve this through taking a strategic, efficient and cost-effective approach to risk, that includes:
- Predicting, identifying and assessing key risks, to pinpoint gaps and quantify the risk associated with each
- Staying abreast of evolving global regulations through our Regulatory and compliance manager
Performance and testing:
- Leveraging our deep domain experience to test risk performance and run risk operations, in collaboration with your team
- Using leading-edge IP and automation to enhance risk function efficiency and quality to accelerate time to market and agility
- Drawing upon our specialist teams in Financial crime, Third party risk management and Cybersecurity risk
- Leveraging our experience, tools and integrated ecosystems to remediate risk through continually improving remediation processes and controls
Monitoring and reporting:
- Advanced reporting, automation and analytics enhanced by AI, enable a proactive, insight-based approach to risk and a culture of continuous improvement
Operations and delivery:
- Outcome-based, agile operations, easily scaled up and down to meet fluctuating workloads and adapt to client needs
- Creating a single, real-time view of risk through automation and process improvement
- Delivering via a flexible model that enhances efficiency and reaps tangible commercial benefits
- Building an adaptive workforce of the future through upskilling and reskilling internal teams
With the confidence of Risk Managed Services, leaders are free to focus on innovation and growth. It’s your world, running on ours, better.
- Horizon scanning and assessment
- Identification of regulatory requirements through Regulatory and compliance manager
- Assessment of current controls and identification of gaps
- Controls design and implementation
- Third-party inventory mapping
- Performing remediation (regulated industries)
- Remediation monitoring
- Remediation closures
- Remediation reporting
- Regulatory and board reporting
- Investigation and reporting
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.