EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific
This executive leadership program identifies women entrepreneurs from Asia-Pacific whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
As the world leader in advising, guiding and recognizing entrepreneurs, we know that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for entrepreneurs to accelerate growth.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program is an evergreen executive leadership program designed for women with established businesses who are ready to scale operations and grow to become global market leaders.
This executive leadership program identifies women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale and helps them do it.
Meet the Winning Women alumnae
Find out more about our EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific alumnae
Criteria and selection
To be eligible for this extraordinary opportunity, a high potential woman entrepreneur must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be the company founder, cofounder or the current owner. She is the key decision maker operating as the CEO or MD and has significant ownership interest.
- The company must be at least five years old.
- The company must be headquartered in Asia-Pacific (includes Greater China, Mongolia, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Guam, Laos, Sri Lanka, Saipan, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Micronesia, the Maldives and Japan).
- The applicant should demonstrate that her company is ready to scale and grow internationally (the program is focused on supporting entrepreneurs that can scale and grow their companies beyond their domestic markets).
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
- Must have the vision and the desire to scale and grow the company internationally
- Must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it and grow it to become a market leader
- Should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives
Applicants who are selected must make the following commitments:
- Attend the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific webcast and regional event. These will be held simultaneously in a central location in each region and will include a full program webcast, followed by individual regional networking events**
- Participate in at least two virtual training sessions in the year they enter. These will be delivered by video-conference and will be scheduled throughout the year.
Those unable to commit to both events and to the training sessions should not apply.
**While we aim to host the webcast and regional networking events in 2023, final confirmation will also depend on COVID-19 and the impact of the global pandemic. This will take into account travel restrictions governments may adopt, quarantine requirements (across Asia-Pacific countries) on entry and return, airline travel restrictions as well as general guidance by organizations, including the World Health Organization.
Benefits of participation
The program is designed to empower entrepreneurial women with the following:
- Provide access to international networks and markets to scale their businesses
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills
- Build their public profile and increase their visibility for themselves and their companies with corporates, investors, vendors, customers and the media
- Expand knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
Find out more about the Asia-Pacific EY Entrepreneurial Winning WomenTM
Our latest thinking
On the agenda (6)Skip
EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.