EY-Parthenon is one of the largest and fastest growing strategy consultancies, comprised of more than 9,000 professionals. We offer our teams the opportunity to build a career unique to them, while helping clients design and deliver strategies that are both aspirational and implementable.
We want to be seen as the tip of the spear for EY clients as we help them rethink their business and their trusted advisor to provide integrated solutions.
EY Asean Strategy and Transactions Leader | EY Singapore
The work we do
EY-Parthenon teams help clients answer their most challenging strategic questions, which — in turn — will help you build the broad C-suite skillset needed to become a transformative leader. The following questions, commonly addressed on client engagements, illustrate how EY-Parthenon teams need to employ big-picture thinking down to bespoke operational tactics to support EY clients through complex strategies and transactions.
- How can we get the most out of organic growth in our company? How can we grow through acquisition? Who should we target?
- Who is our target market? How can we gain market share in that market?
- Are our projections for market growth in industry X over the next five years correct?
- Is this the right industry and target company to invest in?
- What are the main opportunities we should be pursuing in order to double the size of the company in the next five years?
We advise corporate and private equity clients on strategic and commercial issues affecting their key investment choices. Areas of our work include strategy assessment, strategic planning and equity story, market entry strategy and opportunity sizing, business/commercial due diligence, industrial plan definition, product strategy and new business model development, and corporate transformation.
To supplement the traditional case team role, EY-Parthenon provides numerous opportunities for consultants to participate in internal initiatives that support the business objectives of the practice. In these roles, you will influence the direction and success of these initiatives, resulting in meaningful and lasting impact for the practice. Examples of the types of extracurricular activities you may be involved with are:
- Team development, training and mentoring
- Business development
- Thought leadership
- EY sector development
How to join EY-Parthenon teams
When joining EY-Parthenon teams, a candidate may receive communications branded EY and EY-Parthenon.