Your rewards and benefits
You’ll receive a wealth of opportunities, benefits, programmes and policies to help you achieve success in all elements of your life, and to recognise and reward the value you bring to our business.
Join the conversation
Your rewards and benefits
Rewards at EY come in all shapes and sizes. Why? Because we want you to enjoy life outside of work just as much as you enjoy working. Here are just some of the benefits we offer.
When you work hard, it’s important to know you’re being paid fairly. We make sure our pay stacks up well with other employers, and regular reviews keep your salary in line with your progress.
- Defined pension contribution scheme available to all employees
- We also have formal recognition initiatives and team awards in place
When you can shape work around your life, you’re likelier to be happier and more productive. That’s why we have a number of policies to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Up to 27 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell additional leave
- Flexible working - formal and informal flexible working arrangements, including options to work from home, reduce your hours, or flex your start and finish times. Find out more.
- Family leave. including maternity, adoption, surrogacy, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- Carer's leave. Time off work when you need it most.
- Global mobility scheme. To help you make the move.
Working at EY is challenging and stimulating and we aim to promote a workplace where our people can perform at their best. We have a number of initiatives in place to support your health and wellbeing.
- Quick and easy access to doctors anytime with Webdoctor.ie
- Discretionary sick pay
- Free gym membership
- Travel Pass scheme
- Cycle for Work Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Monthly webinars on a range of physical and mental health topics
- Avail of private healthcare
We offer a number of initiatives to support your further education.
- Take on a badge with our globally recognised EY badges
- Complete the world's first free Tech MBA, awarded by Hult International Business School, available for all EY employees
- Learn a new skill through one of our external learning platforms
- Firm supported education scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Exam prizes and exam awards
- Study leave to help you prepare for your professional exams
- A dedicated learning & development team to help you every step of the way
Continue to build your interests outside of your day to day role. Join a sports team or sing in the EY Choir, we have something for everyone.
Get involved in volunteering! It's is a great way to develop your skills, build your networks, enjoy new experiences and have a positive impact on society.
We have a wide range of internal networks and communities you can get involved in, including the International, Women’s, Unity, Family, Mental Health and Ability Networks. Find out more about Networks here.