Mergers and acquisitions integration services
We have the right people, tools, and experience to help you integrate a target successfully and maximize M&A deal value. Our M&A integration professionals can help with standing up the integration management office, synergy identification, operating model design, change management, and functional integration.
What EY M&A integration services can do for you
EY integration services and key questions we help you answer:
- How do we prioritize, sequence and govern cross-functional activities?
- How can we use the IMO to drive the integration, including operating models, organization design, synergies and (where applicable) transaction service agreement management?
- How should we develop an integration plan based on your specific goals?
- What is the timeline for capturing value?
- Is a clean team needed to accelerate value capture?
- How will our business run when merged with another company?
- What is our target-state operating model that will guide integration planning?
- How will we identify, assess and track critical Day One tasks early on to confirm a smooth transition?
- How do you govern activities and identify milestones within separate yet interdependent business functions?
- How do you achieve a seamless and efficient transition to a target operating model?
- How can we avoid a culture clash during a merger?
- Which key executives and members of management must be retained?
- How can we align leaders and employees to create a seamless onboarding experience and impactful communications?
- Are our salesforce incentives aligned with our strategy and customer needs?
- Are we getting the desired return on investment for our sales and marketing spend, and do we have the right balance by channel?
- How well do we understand customer priorities, and what are we doing to address them?
- Is our pricing strategy delivering sustained profitability?
Our latest thinking
Contact our buy and integrate: M&A advisors to support your business
Talk to one of our professionals about how we can support you during the COVID-19 outbreak.