In this webcast, panelists across Asia-Pacific and EMEIA will explore the complex market dynamics and their impact on insurers' growth and transformation plans, product and investment portfolios, and financial performance.
This webcast brings together subject matter experts and influential voices in the insurance industry across Asia-Pacific and EMEIA to explore the complex market dynamics and their impact on insurers’ growth and transformation plans, product and investment portfolios, and financial performance.
In this intuitive discussion, we also view current events and market conditions through the lens of the industry’s purpose, which grows more relevant day by day.
Highlights of this session:
- The uncertain and turbulent macroeconomic and geopolitical landscape
- The global protection gaps caused by the combination of climate change, cyber threats and social and demographic changes
- The need for new value propositions and solutions
- Anita Sun-Young Bong, EY Asia-Pacific Insurance Leader
- Lorenzo Fattibene, EY Global Insurance Strategy and Operation Leader
- Isabelle Santenac, EY Global Insurance Leader
- Pierangelo Campopiano, CEO, Smile Insurances
- Frieder Knüpling, CEO, SCOR Life & Health