In this webcast, EY leaders across Asia-Pacific and the US provide a clear direction to what C-suite leaders can do in the short and long-term to respond to industry volatility.
In this timely webcast, EY Asia-Pacific financial services leaders recap the March 2023 banking events in the US and Europe, highlight the implications for financial services institutions in the region, and provide a direction to what the C-suite in the sector can do in the short and long-term to respond.
Hosted and moderated by Andrew Gilder, EY Asia-Pacific Banking and Capital Markets Sector Leader, he is joined by a diverse range of EY leaders from Asia-Pacific and the US to share their perspective and insights on the following critical aspects:
- Key risk drivers
- Balance sheet and liquidity management
- Capital management
- Portfolio management
- Impact on asset management
- Risk management and regulatory considerations
- Swee Yen Yeoh, EY Asia-Pacific FSO Private Leader; Partner, Assurance, Wealth and Asset Management, Ernst & Young LLP
- Douglas Nixon, EY Asia-Pacific Banking Consulting Leader
- Wolfram Hedrich, Partner, Financial Services Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- David Scott, EY Asia-Pacific Financial Services Risk Management Leader
- Oluchi Ikechi-D’Amico, EY Asia-Pacific Strategy & Transactions, Capital Markets Leader
- Marc Saidenberg, Principal, Regulatory Consulting, Ernst & Young LLP
- Robin Schlarb, Director, Financial Services Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- Adam Girling, Principal, Financial Services, Ernst & Young LLP