Financial and investor
COVID-19 enterprise resilience checklist
During times of disruption and instability, organizations need to stabilize operations, shore up their balance sheets and plan for the future. EY checklists and insights will help you create financial resilience to see you through the now, next and beyond.
Stabilize the situation by ensuring liquidity and stabilizing operations.
- Cash generation
- Preserve cash and optimize working capital
- Stabilize and assess critical operations
- Supplier contract and credit terms renegotiations
- Communications to gain stakeholder confidence and support credit and contract renegotiation
- Activate tax refunds, carryforwards, etc.
Start planning for the future by reducing cost and shoring up the balance sheet.
- Cost reduction opportunity assessment
- Updated risk assessment
- Tax cost recovery strategies
- Revised sourcing strategies and agreements
- Full-time equivalent (FTE) outsourcing
- Asset sales
Succeed through business disruption and seize opportunities for the future.
- Take advantage of low asset prices and low valuations for potential acquisitions
- Seek new talent that is now available in the market
- Activate longer term value through new communities, relationships, and values
- Realigned strategies and roadmaps (tax, supplier, credit, etc.)
- Long-term value from cost reduction strategies (managed services. outsourcing, etc.)
More insights on Financial and investor
COVID-19: industry perspectives
- Advanced manufacturing
- Consumer products and retail
- Financial services
- Health and life sciences
- Technology, media and telecommunications