Are you an entrepreneur with a forward‑looking view that positively influences both markets and people? If so, welcome to the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ program, which is more than just an award. As the world’s largest community of entrepreneurs, it is a genuine movement that we encourage you to join.
Sign up below to benefit from the exclusive opportunities to connect and grow professionally together with other entrepreneurs.
Please follow the steps shown below to become the next EY Entrepreneur Of The Year:
Complete the nomination form
Submit your application via email or postal mail to Claudia Strässler by 8 April 2022:
Ernst & Young AG
+41 58 286 48 65
- The entrepreneur is responsible for the company.
- The entrepreneur has an active position in the company and holds significant company shares. In this position, he or she is largely responsible for the company’s development in the past few years.
- The company’s domicile and main value creation are in Switzerland.
- In the past fiscal year, the company employed at least 40 employees (10 for start-ups).
- The company has existed for at least 8 years (2 for start-ups).
- The company generated revenue of at least CHF 10 million in the past fiscal year (1 million for start-ups).
- In the “Family Business” category, the family has held an active leadership role for at least 3 generations.
- Industry, High-Tech & Life Sciences
- Services & Commerce
- Family Business*
- Emerging Entrepreneur
* A company is only evaluated as a Family Business if at least three generations of family members are or were actively involved in running the business.
** Candidates for the category Emerging Entrepreneur have at least 10 employees and generate a minimum of 1 million Swiss francs in annual revenue. The company has existed for at least 2 years.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, leadership and acting as a role model
- Financial performance and business growth
- Strategic direction of the business
- Global and sustainable impact of entrepreneurial activity
- Innovationand future prospects of products or services
- As a participant, you guarantee that all information provided is complete and true. Incorrect information will result in disqualification from the competition.
- Questions not answered or incompletely answered in the nomination form, in particular regarding company figures and shareholders, will be scored with zero points and will affect the overall rating.
- By participating in the competition, you authorize Ernst & Young AG to use your name, company name, logos, company and personal profiles, as well as of photographs and video and audio recordings without financial compensation. The information provided in your application will be presented to the jury and used for the gala and all communication channels (brochures, website, social media) and texts (stage, screen, hall of fame) supporting this gala.