Transaction strategy and execution
EY-Parthenon teams can support you with the development, evaluation and end-to-end execution of your transaction strategy. They work with you as you assess and prioritise investment and portfolio optimisation opportunities and identify targets to help achieve full potential.
What EY-Parthenon can do for you
EY-Parthenon teams can help business leaders and CEOs answer the following questions:
- What is the role of M&A within your growth and portfolio strategy?
- Have you performed the necessary due diligence to ensure you are making the best transaction decisions?
- How can you achieve maximum value and reduce risks through transaction execution?
- Are you prepared for the challenges of merger integration?
EY-Parthenon transaction strategy and execution professionals have experience in the following areas:
EY-Parthenon professionals assist clients with critically evaluating a target’s attractiveness through an assessment of their operational and IT infrastructure. They not only offer an early identification of the operational issues affecting a business case but also identify opportunities for post transaction value creation.
EY-Parthenon professionals help clients through the development of an integration strategy, identification of synergies and value creation opportunities, development of combined commercial and operating model, and development of an integration master plan. They also help clients execute the integration process, realise, and track synergies and manage communication and change throughout the integration process.
- Vendor Due Diligence: EY-Parthenon professionals assess clients in the exit phase of investment by articulating a portfolio company’s strategic position and future growth opportunities.
- Separation Strategy Planning and Execution (DivestCo and RemainCo): EY-Parthenon professionals support the development and execution of separation plans to reduce disruption to the ongoing business and disentangle complex areas — including customers and contracts, legal entities, IT infrastructure and applications, supply chain, finance & accounting and human resources. EY-Parthenon proprietary leading practice tools provide a robust platform to help manage your transactions in a coordinated manner.
EY-Parthenon professionals can identify opportunities to rapidly reduce operational costs and drive efficiency in businesses facing cashflow/solvency challenges or when preparing for a future exit strategy. We partner with leaders in the business to determine cost saving opportunities using a combination of data driven financial analysis and detailed industry subject matter expertise.
EY-Parthenon TSE professionals provide programme assurance and advisory services to clients as they undergo significant change/transitions. Our TSE professionals have specific expertise in managing the transition of large third party contracts.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.