Remote working is likely to continue for most of us for the rest of 2020. Companies during that time will need to maintain business operations while minimising the risk to employees. So, while the 'Now' needs to focus on transitioning the most critical roles back into the workplace safely, consideration also needs to be given to what comes 'Next' in this crisis. Most organisations have had to adapt to a new way of working and some are now using this time to accelerate and enable workforce and organisation transformation.
- How do I get ready to transition critical roles back into the workplace while a large portion of the workforce remains working remotely?
- How do I understand which of our people to transition and when?
- How do I keep our people safe and engaged?
- How do I motivate and reward staff who are working remotely?
- How do I communicate and lead in a crisis?
- Are there opportunities to do things differently after the crisis?
Time your local time