Welcome toEY Azerbaijan
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
Doing Business in Azerbaijan 2012: Our guide provides the busy executive a quick overview of the taxation, forms of business organization, and business and accounting practices in Azerbaijan.
Recent news releases issued by EY Azerbaijan:
- EY holds Oil & Gas conference in Baku - Baku, 20 May 2013
- EY holds Tax Breakfast - Baku, 7 December 2012
- EY organized a seminar related to the latest changes in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) - Baku, 4-5 December 2012
- EY held a workshop on application of IFRS in insurance industry and related technical issues for representatives of leading insurance companies of Azerbaijan and Georgia. - Baku, 14 November 2012
- EY organized one-week training session on Application on the Charts of Accounts for the banking sector of Azerbaijan. - Baku, 12/16 November 2012
- Ilgar Veliyev, Country Managing Partner for Ernst & Young in Azerbaijan, made a presentation today at the 19th International Caspian Oil & Gas Conference 2012. - Baku, 7 June 2012
- This conference brought together more than 45 speakers, 280 participants from 29 countries to discuss the major market trends, regional policies, strategic prospects investment and development opportunities in a lucrative CIS oil and gas market. - Baku, 14/16 May 2012
- In response to the global financial crisis and related issues in the preparation of financial statements, International Accounting Standards Board has accelerated efforts to amend and replace a number of standards such as IAS 39 “Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement”. - Baku, 1 March 2012
- EY organized a training session on IFRS. This training was delivered by EY IFRS specialists from Moscow office. The presentation was focused on updates to IFRS issued recently that are effective for 2011, and provided guidance on their implementation. - Baku, 17/18 January 2012
Recent articles issued by EY Azerbaijan: