In the flow-on economy, expertise, technology and knowledge are shared to accelerate progress for all humanity. With this new energy of collaboration, change is accelerated, and momentum is exponential. Using data and technology to help deliver efficient public services that meet citizens’ expectations is a priority for governments everywhere. Our teams advise public sector clients on a range of digital projects from small improvements to large-scale transformations.
What EY can do for you
Digital transformation in government and public services has become an imperative in the digital age. Citizens’ experiences of digital in other parts of their lives are driving greater expectations of online access to public services and personalisation. The recent COVID-19 crisis has offered governments the opportunity to accelerate their delivery of digital services while facing increasing demand for inclusive digitalisation of public services.
EY has dedicated teams around the world to help governments achieve their digital and innovation ambitions - from small projects to large scale digital transformation. Our teams can:
- Help governments understand the digital needs of citizens and develop citizen-centric, digital and inclusive strategies (i.e. life events and journeys of people and businesses) rather than structure of government
- Support governments to promote interoperability, in both G2G and G2B, to enable a collaboration of services across governments and businesses creating enhanced user experience, as integration provides a seamless ‘tell us once’, simplified experience
- Apply digital technologies (including RPA, AI, Data & Analytics, Blockchain) to help drive a more effective and personalised public service to citizens
- Assist in identifying market trends and disruptors, enabling digital transformation within organisation that focuses on navigating through the digital-shifting environments
- Apply advanced analytics and behavioural incentives to simplify and improve services, resulting in personalized experience, and giving government a more holistic view of citizens
- Help redesign the organisation (structure, roles, skills, culture, processes, technology and more) to make it fit for the digital age
- Develop tools and solutions like the Citizen Intelligence Solution and Public Finance Blockchain to help governments increase the return on investment of public spending
Direct to your inbox
Insights from Governments around the world and the most important matters right now in Digital Government.
After subscribing please scroll down to read our latest thinking and case studies.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.