In this webcast, senior leaders from EY, S&P, MSCI and Bloomberg will exchange views, share stories, and answer questions on the rapidly evolving ESG ratings landscape.
ESG ratings have gone from a “nice to have” to “must do” virtually overnight. But at what cost? And for what benefit? Insurers face multiple choices of which rating agencies to use, each with their own application process, required inputs, scoring criteria, and rating outputs. How should insurers make the right choices?
Join EY professionals and experts from S&P, Bloomberg, and MSCI to exchange views, and answer your questions on the rapidly evolving ESG ratings landscape.
- Penney Frohling, EY-Parthenon Partner, Financial Services Strategy, Ernst & Young LLP
- Isabelle Stauffer, Senior Manager, ESG Research, S&P Global
- Olivier Wibo, Sustainable Finance Solutions Product Manager, Bloomberg LP
- Nadia Laine, Global Head of ESG Products, MSCI
- Krisztina Bakor, Senior Manager, Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
- Micah Judish, Manager, Financial Services, Ernst & Young LLP
During the session, we will share our findings on how insurers' ESG ratings are faring relative to other industry sectors and discuss how:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future ratings
- Ratings influence index inclusion and potential fund flows
- Rating agencies are evolving their rating processes
- Global financial services organizations are implementing new approaches to managing their ratings