In this webcast, EY teams and industry professionals discuss how key trends, including an uncertain landscape, the protection gap and the need for new value propositions, influence insurance strategy in 2023.
During the session, we will explore today's complex market dynamics and their impact on insurers' growth and transformation plans, product and investment portfolios, and financial performance. You will learn which transformation initiatives to accelerate as the market continues to evolve.
Topics discussed include:
- The uncertain and turbulent macroeconomic and geopolitical landscape
- The protection gaps caused by the combination of climate change, cyber threats and social, and demographic changes across the globe
- The need for new value propositions
- Gregory Daco, EY-Parthenon Chief Economist, Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
- Bernard El Hage, CEO, TONI Digital
- Meike Rollecke, Head of Cyber & Financial Lines, HDI Global