Join us in cooperation with ACC for an engaging session where we will explore how AI is transforming the way we conduct internal investigations and handle legal cases with a particular focus on the following three topics that are affecting the work of corporate counsel in relation of AI:
- First, we will give you a non-technical friendly and easy to understand overview about the latest Al developments that are currently generating lots of noise.
- Second, we will explore specific Use cases on how AI might revolutionize the work of corporate counsel in the near future with a special focus on internal and external investigations.
- And third we will look at legal considerations when using AI in practice, with a focus on the regulatory framework in the EU and Switzerland and how AI will impact the role of a corporate counsel.
5:15 pm | Arrival of guests
5:30 pm | Opening and AI Technology, Adrian Ott, EY
- Dive into AI and how it affects In-house counsel in area of Investigation, Compliance, 3P risk assessment
6:15 pm | The Legal Side – Dr. Claudia Götz Staehelin and Dr. Djamila Batache, Bär & Karrer
- Explore the regulatory landscape surrounding the use of AI in legal practice, including compliance requirements, data protection and the evolving legal framework
- Understand the role of legal professionals in guiding and supervising AI systems
- Discover strategies to mitigate potential risks and promote benefits
6:45 pm | Let’s get real - Panel discussion with Q&A moderated by Christian Haitz
- Adrian Ott, EY, Partner
- Dr. Claudia Götz Staehelin, Bär & Karrer, Partner
- Dr. Marc Pfeffer, Kühne + Nagel, General Counsel
- Dr. Michel Brunner, MET Group, General Counsel
7:15 pm | End of presentation / Networking dinner
10:00 pm | End of event
- This event will be held in English
Location EY Office | Meetingroom Auditorium, Maagplatz 1, Zurich, Switzerland, 8005, CH
Time 17:15 - 19:00