Accounting and reporting checklists
Our accounting and reporting checklists help you to streamline the financial statements preparation and review process.
What EY can do for you
EY teams offer a variety of offline and online checklists to help you with your financial statements preparation and review process.
The online checklists:
- Include scoping questions to enable you to quickly and easily identify questions tailored to your needs
- Incorporate disclosure requirements, including those to which early application is permitted
- Contain paraphrased disclosure requirements to simplify checklist use
- Are capable of generating exception reports that assist in the review process
Online features also include:
- Multiple users
- E-mail notifications
- Downloadable PDF upon completion
The online checklists summarized here are for use in reporting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); for specific jurisdictions, please contact us.
This free checklist is designed to assist you in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS, as issued by the IASB, and in compliance with the disclosure requirements of IFRS.
The International GAAP® checklist:
- Shows the disclosures required by the standards
- Includes the IASB's encouraged and suggested disclosure requirements under IFRS
- Summarizes relevant IFRS guidance regarding the scope and interpretation of certain disclosure requirements
- Reflects IFRS in issue at 31 August 2019, effective for entities with year-end of 31 December 2019
Start using the checklists today
Have questions or need assistance? Get in touch and we'll be happy to help.