- Cohort has combined revenue of more than US$130m in 2020
- Employed more than 2,000 people in 2020
- Represents 18 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA)
EY today announces the details of the 62 women founders selected for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ EMEIA class of 2021.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program identifies ambitious women entrepreneurs and provides them with advice, resources and access to networks to help unlock their full potential. Those selected to participate in the program are expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
This year’s class of high-growth, women-led companies are leading in a time of unprecedented disruption, focused on solving today’s most pressing challenges. Representing 18 countries across the EMEIA region, this international cohort employs thousands of people, generating more than US$130m in revenue in 2020.
Suwin Lee, EMEIA EY Private Leader and EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Sponsor for EMEIA, says:
“It’s no secret that businesses have faced unprecedented challenges over the past few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But this group of women has shown that obstacles are nothing more than opportunity, maintaining growing businesses despite the pressing challenges.”
EMEIA class of 2021
This program targets high-potential women entrepreneurs with established businesses who are ready to scale and grow their business globally.
The 2021 members of the EMEIA EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program are:
- Lindjana Xhumari (Albania), CEO of Tegeria
- Lubomira Martinova (Bulgaria), Owner and Manager of Ayali Group
- Dr. Jana Völkel-Kitzmann (Germany), CEO of Management-Institut Dr. A. Kitzmann GmbH & Co. KG
- Jaclyn Schnau (Germany), Founder and CEO of Pumpkin Organics
- Saskia Gleitsmann (Germany), Chief Visionary Officer of Holzwerke Gleitsmann GmbH
- Sophie Schwerdtfeger (Germany), CEO of welearn GmbH
- Veronika Schweighart (Germany), COO of Climedo Health GmbH
- Roisin Callaghan (Ireland), CEO of Cogs & Marvel
- Inga Lukauskiene (Lithuania), CEO of LINOMEDA
- Denise van Gorp (Netherlands), Director of Allegro Medical
- Floor Van rooy (Netherlands), Managing Director of Parfumado
- Josefien Groot (Netherlands), CEO of Qlayers
- Ewa Chodakowska-Kavoukis (Poland), Co-founder of BeBio sp. z o.o.
- Joana Rafael (Portugal), Co-founder and COO of Sensei
- Luiza Carpov (Romania), CEO of Yawo Services SRL
- Alla Razuvaeva (Russia), CEO of PROSTO KOSMOS LLC
- Anastasia Lyustina (Russia), Founder and CEO of LeClick
- Anastasia Postrigay (Russia), Founder and CEO of OP POP ART
- Anastasia Yakusheva (Russia), Founder of MissX, I AM PIJAMA
- Galina Volkova (Russia), Founder and CEO of Special-purpose Footwear Design Center Ortomoda LLC
- Irina Arefyeva (Russia), Founder, Owner and Director of Macburgers fast food chain
- Maryana Gvozdovskaya (Russia), Founder of С4 Event Service
- Olga Dydyko (Russia), Founder of VSGROUP
- Olga Flyor (Russia), Founder and Director of Meet For Charity
- Tatiana Amaryan (Russia), Founder of English Preschool Discovery
- Yekaterina Khaletskaya (Russia), Co-founder and CEO of Impact Hub Moscow
- Yuliana Nikolaeva (Russia), CEO of NATTYS LLC
- Fanny Eyraud (Switzerland), Founder and CEO of PSPI/Opal Health Insurance
- Barbara Lax (Switzerland), Founder and CEO of Little Green House
- Ayesha Shah (United Kingdom), Chair, President and COO of PI Ltd.
- Christina Keogh (United Kingdom), Co-founder and Co-CEO of Warner's Distillery
- Joanne Chidley (United Kingdom), Co-founder of Beauty Kitchen
- Kuntal Fisher (United Kingdom), CEO of FIECON
- Rachel Pendered (United Kingdom), Managing Director of Media Zoo
- Maryam Alnasiri (Kuwait), Managing Partner of Lilt Fleur Flower Boutique
- Mona Al Aadwy (Egypt), CEO and Managing Director of GeoEnergy Petroleum Services
- Mona Lattouf (Jordan), Founder and CEO of UserTestingArabic
- Chantal Choufani (Lebanon), CEO and Chairwoman of Wide Plains Insurance Brokers
- Micheline El Housseini Timbrell (Lebanon), Founder and CEO of Phi Management Group
- Ayşe Taslı (Turkey), Vice President of ATC Mateks
- Bahar Şamhili Tanju (Turkey), Founder and CEO of Gurvita
- Bahar Sunman (Turkey), CEO of Tria Tech Tıbbi Sistemler
- Gökçe Yıldırım Kalkan (Turkey), CEO of Simsoft
- Gülesin Atalay (Turkey), Co-founder of Mutlu Metal
- Gülşah Gürkan Bardak (Turkey), Founder and CEO of Gülsha Kozmetik ve San A.Ş.
- Melis Akcan (Turkey), Co-founder of Le Petit Food
- Nazmiye Sabuncuoğlu Arslantürk (Turkey), Founder and CEO of Nanu Bedtime
- Özge Yücesoy (Turkey), Co-founder of Glories Chocolate
- Şükrüye Özbilen (Turkey), Co-founder and CEO of Egglin Gıda
- Asanda Gcoyi (South Africa), CEO of Frontline Africa Advisory
- Charlaine Baartjes (South Africa), Managing Director of EcoPartners
- Gina Beyers (South Africa), Owner of The Source PR and Event Management
- Kabwe Mulolo (South Africa), Founder of Construct Executive Search (Pty) Ltd
- Kelebogile Makhafola (South Africa), Head Brand Strategist and Founder of Maruapula Brand
- Megan Willson (South Africa), CEO and Creative Director of 360 Degrees Production House
- Michele Carelse (South Africa), EO of Feelgood Health
- Michelle Booysen (South Africa), Group President and Transformation Solution Designer of Petanque NXT Group
- Mmamontsheng Rakumakoe (South Africa), CEO of quadcare
- Sasha Knott (South Africa), Managing Director of Job Crystal
- Suchitha Gajathar (South Africa), CEO of The Vegan Chef
- Tammy Frazer (South Africa), Founder of Frazer Parfum
Kath Carter, EY Global Talent Leader - Strategy and Transactions and EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Global Executive Sponsor, says:
“The EY organization is committed to empowering this international network of women entrepreneurs. The goal is to develop the skills needed to strengthen their respective businesses, amplify their voices as executive leaders, increase visibility for themselves and their companies and create a global community of inspiring women entrepreneurs who have like-minds and missions.”
Notes to editors
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. EY member firms do not practice law where prohibited by local laws. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by EYGM Limited, a member of the global EY organization that also does not provide any services to clients.
About EY Private
As Advisors to the ambitious™, EY Private professionals possess the experience and passion to support private businesses and their owners in unlocking the full potential of their ambitions. EY Private teams offer distinct insights born from the long EY history of working with business owners and entrepreneurs. These teams support the full spectrum of private enterprises including private capital managers and investors and the portfolio businesses they fund, business owners, family businesses, family offices and entrepreneurs. Visit ey.com/private
About EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
The EY organization is committed to seeing women lead. EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ is a global program for successful women entrepreneurs whose businesses show more potential to scale. Through access to EY professionals and global EY networks throughout the entrepreneurial ecosystem, pioneering women founders on every continent secure the resources, advice, operational know-how, contacts and community they need to unleash their ambitions, expand their companies to full potential and become the role models they never had. Visit ey.com/winningwomen