Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Europe
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Europe program is an executive education program for high-potential women entrepreneurs.
As the world leader in advising, guiding and recognizing entrepreneurs, we know that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for enabling entrepreneurs to realize their ambition.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Europe program helps a select group of women founders rapidly accelerate their growth in this Transformative Age. Selected annually for an evergreen program, the entrepreneurs are provided with powerful new ways of managing business growth through a combination of executive education, community, mentorship and connections.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network of the best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive education program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media, creating possible new collaborations and opportunities.
See more from the Entrepreneurial Winning Women class of 2019 brochure (pdf).
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
Applicants must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it into a market leader. Additionally, Entrepreneurial Winning Women should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives.
What we are looking for
High-potential women entrepreneurs who:
- Have a substantial ownership of:
- A technology-based or digital enterprise, or
- An innovative enterprise that is disrupting industries, and creating new business models
- Have a decision-making role
- Demonstrate the passion to grow their business and scale up internationally
- Are at least two years old
- Have revenues higher than EUR 1 million
- Are headquartered in Europe
Applicants who are selected must be able to attend and fully participate in:
- Two-day Entrepreneurial Winning Women Europe Orientation conference
- Two-day Entrepreneurial Winning Women EMEIA-wide conference
- Two e-learning sessions. These will be delivered via video conference and will be scheduled throughout the year.
Those unable to commit may be better served not applying or waiting for another year when schedules permit attendance.
- Have a substantial ownership of:
Select a country or region to learn more about a local Entrepreneurial Winning Women program.
EY’s Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program opened a door for me to a completely new network of extraordinary women with great stories about their businesses. This experience, combined with the expertise shared by EY leaders, came at the right time, as our company is expanding.
Being part of the program has given me more than I ever thought possible. Women built just like me, with the very same dreams and challenges. Never did I think I would find such a space.
EY is doing an excellent job selecting the most ambitious, energetic and successful women entrepreneurs who are truly inspiring. You want to be around them!
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.