By signing up for our marketing communications you understand that:
- We use various cookie providers on our website, such as Marketo, which uses a browser cookie to create an anonymous activity record to collect statistical data about the use of our website.
- A cookie is a small text file. Cookies are sent by our website to your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit our website.
- In addition, after you sign up to receive our marketing communications, our website may use electronic marketing technology based on “tracking pixels” or “web beacons”. A tracking pixel or web beacon collects information from a webpage’s header, such as the IP address or browser, that provides information about individual surfing behavior and reading activities, downloads of publications and similar materials. We do this to optimize our offer according to your interests, to perform marketing and to improve personalized ads based on your personal interests.
- When you sign up to our marketing communications and when a visitor is identified, this becomes a person and the history associated with the browser cookie is merged. The data collected may be combined with the personal data you provide voluntarily on the website to form a profile.
- You can manage your subscriptions and unsubscribe here at any time.
- We may continue to send you service-related correspondence, even if you do not wish to receive marketing communications.