Financial and investor
COVID-19 enterprise resilience checklist: We help you navigate the now, next and beyond
Financial and investor: key considerations
Stabilize the situation by ensuring liquidity and stabilizing operations.
- Cash generation
- Preserve working capital
- Stabilize and assess critical operations
- Supplier contract and credit terms renegotiations
- Communications to gain stakeholder confidence and support credit and contract renegotiation
- Activate tax refunds, carryforwards, etc.
Start planning for the future by reducing cost and shoring up the balance sheet.
- Cost reduction opportunity assessment
- Updated risk assessment
- Tax cost recovery strategies
- Revised sourcing strategies and agreements
- Full-time equivalent (FTE) outsourcing
- Asset sales
Succeed through business disruption and seize opportunities for the future.
- Take advantage of low asset prices and low valuations for potential acquisitions
- Seek new talent that is now available in the market
- Activate longer term value through new communities, relationships, and values
- Realigned strategies and roadmaps (tax, supplier, credit, etc.)
- Long-term value from cost reduction strategies (managed services. outsourcing, etc.)