EY Entrepreneur of the Year Ireland
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ programme passionately believes in promoting entrepreneurship across the island of Ireland and empowering entrepreneurs to grow their businesses in Ireland, Northern Ireland and around the world.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ programme not only ensures national and international recognition for successful finalists and Alumni but also provides an invaluable network and business opportunity within a growing, 500+ strong EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Alumni community.
Recognising the best and brightest
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Ireland program was established more than 22 years ago and today operates across the entire island representing all 32 counties on the island of Ireland
By participating in the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program, entrepreneurs can connect with their peers, access relevant insights to help navigate their growth journey and raise the profile of their companies and teams. Each program culminates in the announcement of an overall winner who then competes for the prestigious EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award.
Meet the 2019 finalists to find out more.
- 2 January - Nomination window opens
- 15 Febuary - Nomination window closes
- 8 March - Spring Energiser Alumni Conference
- 25 April - Meet The Finalists Induction Ceremony
- 16 - 23 May - Hong Kong CEO Retreat
- 5 - 9 June - EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year Monaco
- 12 September - Meet The Judges Day
- 21 November - EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Gala Awards
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.