EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ convenes visionary founders, transformative CEOs and business leaders from around the world in the ultimate global competition for entrepreneurs. This annual event celebrates the accomplishments of intrepid leaders whose vision and innovation create long-term value and build a better working world.
From 4-7 June 2024 in Monaco, the world’s leading entrepreneurs will make valuable connections across industries, geographies and passions; attend workshops hosted by the most sought-after thought leaders; and celebrate the positive impact of entrepreneurship.
Attendees will include the Class of 2024 finalists, esteemed judges, luminary speakers, our ecosystem of EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ alumni, and EY executive leadership.
An event of global significance
Entrepreneurs around the world are answering the call to address sustainability; rapidly evolving technology; diversity, equity and inclusion; and economic volatility. EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year is a prestigious moment in time that recognizes, connects, and engages innovators who think differently and risk boldly to create new solutions.
The ultimate global competition for entrepreneurs
Class of 2024 finalists will represent 47 countries and territories from EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ — the only global program for entrepreneurs of its kind — and compete for the world title in Monaco. A diverse panel of independent judges will assess the achievements of these program winners against four criteria: entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact. The EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2024 will be announced and celebrated during the black-tie gala at the pinnacle of this renowned event.
What makes an EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ ?
- Identifies opportunities to innovate and create a better world
- Takes risks to realize their vision
- Demonstrates courage, perseverance, and resilience to overcome significant obstacles
- Commits themselves and their organization to an inspiring purpose and vision
- Drives strategies for a sustainable future business
- Creates and protects value in the long-term, across a broad group of stakeholders and ecosystems (e.g., consumers, employees, suppliers, government, communities, investors, and shareholders)
- Increases market share and expands into new markets
- Drives positive financial performance
- Invests in attracting, developing and retaining a diverse mix of talent
- Builds a culture of innovation that pioneers new approaches or technologies
- Positively impacts the customers they serve
- Integrates sustainable Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices in their strategy with robust commitments and execution plans
- Focuses on diversity and inclusion across multiple dimensions
The road to EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year
Each year, founders, transformative CEOs and business leaders begin their journey to the most prestigious global award for entrepreneurs with a nomination to their local EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program.
Do you or a leader you know have the entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact to set the world in motion?