EY Accelerated Cloud Finance
Finance functions are increasingly being challenged to protect and transform their organisation. CFOs need to ensure that their organisation keeps pace with an increasingly complex operational environment. Through our offering, we can help you to accelerate your move to the Cloud.
What EY can do for you
EY Accelerated Cloud Finance is a pre-configured set of finance processes, operating models, leading practice methods and artefacts to help jump-start your digital transformation on Microsoft Dynamics 365. It enables your finance team in embracing change, unlocking value from your data and providing support for a wider business transformation.
The solution provides insights in business process transformation, industry trends and new business models with the scalable enterprise cloud platform and digital technologies of Microsoft.
Our team is continually developing our services to meet the needs of the evolving operational environment and digital standards. EY Accelerated Cloud Finance can help you:
Helps enable finance to transform into a value-add function using leading practice processes, enhanced automation and advanced analytics to drive new operational insights and predictive reporting.
Transforms the role of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) from a traditional accounting representative to one who stays ahead of the business cycle, driving strategy and business model innovation – becoming the ‘Chief Value Officer’.
Improves planning by adopting rolling budget/forecast cycles, enabled by access to real-time data.
A sound technical platform that will help enable the adoption of new technologies such as intelligent automation, blockchain and employee mobility.
Optimised financial operations
- Leverages a tried-and-tested platform, whilst adopting leading practice processes to enable scalability and growth
- Vendor agnostic service with minimal impact on client systems
- Secure solution, from conception to implementation, fully managed by EY
- Cost competitive, pay-as-you-consume cloud services model with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Integrated service management
Reduced financial risk
- Reduces risk of incomplete or inaccurate financial information due to manual interfaces, manual data input and validation, and use of Excel
- Minimises data integrity risk through better system-controlled user access of transactional and master data
- Improves financial controls through increase in automated and preventative system-based controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Supports faster decision making with timely information
- Self-service reporting to empower individuals to support cross-business analysis
- Greater access to more granular finance data to aid accurate decision making
- Reduces complex corporate cost allocations to business units
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.