Your rewards and benefits
You’ll receive a wealth of benefits to help you achieve success in all elements of your life, and to recognise and reward the value you bring.
Join the conversation
When you work hard, it’s important to know you’re paid fairly. We complete regular reviews to keep your salary in line as you progress. Plus, we offer initiatives to support and give you financial piece of mind.
- Matched employer pension contributions of up to 6%
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection including flex up options
- Formal recognition initiatives and team awards
- You + money = educational guidance and tools to help you manage your finance
- Workplace ISA
- Workplace loan
- Independent financial advice
- Mortgage advice
- Interest free loans for graduates (available if employed on a graduate contract only)
- Season ticket loan
- Lifestyle discounts for well-known brands
- Car cash allowance (for managers and above)
- Tax Return preparation
When you can shape work around your life, you’re likelier to be happier and more productive. That’s why we have a number of policies and dedicated support to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- 27 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Flexible working - formal and informal flexible working arrangements, including options to work from home, reduce your hours, or flex your start and finish times. Find out more
- Family leave; including maternity, adoption, surrogacy, paternity, and shared parental leave of up to 52 weeks
- Career and family coaching for all individuals taking family leave
- Special leave - time off work when you need it the most
Health and wellbeing
Working at EY is challenging and stimulating and we aim to promote a workplace where our people can perform at their best. We have a number of initiatives in place to support your health and wellbeing.
- Discretionary sick pay for up to 52 weeks
- Employer funded Comprehensive Private healthcare
- Spend account preloaded with £500 for you to invest in your health and wellbeing
- Sports teams
- Free eyesight testing
- Bikes for Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Monthly webinars on a range of physical and mental health topics
- Insurances including, critical illness, dental, personal accident and travel
- Free health assessment for employees aged 35 and over, and wellbeing kiosks available to all employees
- Occupational health, health and safety and rehabilitation consultants
- Physiotherapy: rapid access to advice and treatment
Continuously improve, transform and stay relevant by earning digital badges for future-focused skills such as data visualisation, artificial intelligence and transformational leadership.
- To earn a badge, you’ll participate in required learning, challenge yourself to take on new experiences and make a contribution to the broader community. EY Badges is a portable and shareable program, and demonstrates skills and commitment not only to your EY colleagues but also to those in the broader business landscape. Find out more.
EY Tech MBA by Hult
The first-ever fully accredited corporate MBA that is available for free for all our EY people, helping them to navigate the technology, leadership and business challenges ahead.
We’re passionate about tackling climate change, improving our supply chain, advising enterprises on positive change, and becoming net zero in 2025 – help us to create change.
- The EY Masters in Sustainability by Hult equips our people with the knowledge to create long-term value for our clients, people and society
- EY is now carbon negative and will be net zero in 2025. Find out more on how we're creating a better, more sustainable working world
- Learn more on how EY is driving a more environmentally sustainable future
Our networks and communities are an excellent way to meet new people, attend events and social activities, and are run by passionate and dedicated volunteers from across EY.
- We have a wide range of internal networks and communities you can get involved in, including Women in Technology, LGBT+, Military Network, Sports teams, Parent Groups, Interfaith working groups, Ability Network and much more. Learn more.
Belonging at EY
Belonging means much more than just fitting in. It means thriving in a place where you're embraced and celebrated just for being you – no matter who you are, and what background you come from.
- We hold a collective commitment to continue to drive an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Learn more about belonging at EY
- Read our Global Executive (GE) Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness Statement
- Learn about EY’s commitment to anti-racism in the UK
- Watch the EY UK film committing us to Black diversity