Connect Airways Limited (in Administration) (‘Connect’)
Connect entered Administration on 10 March 2020 and Alan Hudson, Joanne Robinson, Simon Edel and Lucy Winterborne of EY were appointed as Joint Administrators (‘the Administrators’).
Please be advised that the administration was conducted in accordance with the Proposals and the statutory purpose of the administration, being to realise property in order to make a distribution to one or more secured or preferential creditors, was sufficiently achieved, bringing the administration to a close. As such, on registration of the notice that no further property would be available to permit a distribution to its creditors, the Administrators’ appointment (now former Administrators) in respect of Connect will come to an end. In accordance with the provisions of paragraph 84(6) of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, Connect will be deemed to be dissolved three months after the registration of that notice. A date for registration of the notice will be determined by Companies House.
Connect is the parent company of FBE Realisations 2021 Limited (formerly known as ‘Flybe Limited’), which entered Administration on 5 March 2020. Further information relating to the Administration of FBE Realisations 2021 Limited can be found at https://www.ey.com/en_uk/ey-flybe-limited-administration.
Creditors and suppliers of Connect
In the event that you were a creditor or a supplier of Connect and require further details in relation to the administration, please review the documents below which are also registered at Companies House.
- Joint Administrators' proposals - 4 May 2020
- Joint Administrators' fee estimates and details of expenses - 4 May 2020
- Joint Administrators' first progress report - 9 October 2020
- Notice of extension of administration - 10 February 2021
- Joint Administrators’ second progress report- 8 April 2021
- Joint Administrators’ third progress report – 7 October 2021
- Connect Final Progress Report – 18 February 2022