Dunraven Finance Limited (formerly trading as Buy As You View) (in Administration) (‘the Company’)
On 31 August 2017 the Company entered Administration, with J M O’Connor and D C Hurd appointed to act as Joint Administrators. Subsequently, J M O’Connor was replaced as a Joint Administrator by A M Hudson. The appointment was made by the Company’s Director under the provisions of Paragraph 22(2) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986. The affairs, business and property of the Company are being managed by the Joint Administrators, who act as agents of the Company only and without personal liability.
Further information and documents regarding the Administration will be uploaded to this website. Queries specifically relating to the Administration should be emailed to Michael Thalassitis (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the general creditor share mailbox (email@example.com).
- Progress report covering 31 August 2017 – 28 February 2018
- Progress report covering 1 March 2018 – 31 August 2018
- Progress report covering 1 September 2018 – 28 February 2019
- Progress report covering 1 March 2019 – 31 August 2019
- Progress report covering 1 September 2019 - 29 February 2020
- Progress report covering 1 March 2020 - 31 August 2020
- Progress report covering 1 September 2020 - 28 February 2021
- Progress report covering 1 March 2021 - 21 May 2021 (final progress report)
Important notice to customers
The Company ceased collections activities on 3 June 2019. Please see the FAQ document.
The Company has contacted all customers who are affected by redress. Please see the FAQ document.
Proof of debt
Any creditor who wishes to submit a Proof of Debt form to the Administrator can download a form here.
Important notice to creditors
Neither the Joint Administrators nor their staff will ever ask you for an upfront payment in return for payment of your debt. We will not ask you to provide your bank details over the telephone. Please be vigilant if you receive a letter or email purporting to be from us from an address that you do not recognise, or a telephone call asking you to pay money or provide bank or credit card information.