Spicers Limited (in Administration) ("the Company")
On 14 May 2020, the Company entered Administration and R H Kelly, and C G J King were appointed as Joint Administrators. The appointment was made by the Spicers Limited’s Board of Directors under the provisions of paragraph 22(2) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986.
Shortly following their appointment, the Administrators completed a sale of the 5 star trademark and brand and the stock of Spicers to Paragon Data Analytics Limited, following which the Company has ceased trading other than for the managed wind down of its affairs and sale of its remaining assets.
Further information and documents regarding the Administration will be uploaded to this website in due course. Queries specifically relating to the Administration should be emailed to email@example.com
- Proof of debt form
- Letter to all known creditors (including details of prepack sale) - 21 May 2020
- Joint Administrators' proposals - 21 May 2020
- Notice of creditors' decision on the Administrators' proposals - 10 June 2020
- Addendum to notice of creditors decision on proposals
- Joint Administrators' progress report 14 May 2020 to 13 November 2020
- Spicers Limited (in Administration) - Notice to creditors of deemed consent (extension of administration) - 22 March 2021
- Spicers Limited (in Administration) - Notice to creditors of extension of administration - 15 April 2021