Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited (In Administration) (‘the Company’)
On 16 April 2018 the Company entered Administration and C P Dempster and F L Taylor of Ernst & Young LLP were appointed as Joint Administrators. The appointment was made by the Company’s Directors under the provisions of paragraph 22(2) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986.
Immediately following the appointment, the Joint Administrators completed a pre-pack sale of the Company’s business and certain assets to Dawsongroup Vans Limited and all employees transferred to Dawsongroup as part of the sale.
Further details regarding the conduct of the Administration are provided in the Joint Administrators’ Statement of Proposals and subsequent progress report, which are made available to you below.
Dawsongroup have been appointed by the Administrators to collect the book debts due to the Company at the date of appointment. Any outstanding payments should be made directly to Dawsongroup.
Should you wish to intimate a claim against the Company for any sums due as at 16 April 2018, please complete the Administration Notice of Claim form attached. Please return the completed form, together with all relevant documentation in support of the claim, to Catriona Lynch at the address below.
Ernst & Young LLP
5 George Square
C P Dempster
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited – Progress report to 15 October 2019
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited – Progress report to 15 April 2019
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited – Notice of Claim form
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited – Letter to creditors 23 April 2018
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited – Progress Report
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited – Progress report to 15 April 2020
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited - Progress report to 15 October 2020
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Limited - Form AM19 - Notice of extension of period of administration