HR Future Fitness Diagnostic Tool
HR is under unprecedented pressure to transform. Creating an adaptive and resilient HR Function begins with a clear picture of what’s changing and where you are on the journey. HR Future Fitness Diagnostic provides insights and recommendations to help you succeed.
What EY can do for you
Creating an adaptive and resilient HR Function starts with a clear picture of what’s changing and where you are on the journey.
For some that might start with a single-issue focus, such as how to harness succession planning to drive greater diversity of thought into corporate leadership and governance.
For others, it is a broader based need to respond to the challenges that technology, demographics and disruptive organisational designs place on HR to create a new employee experience.
For many, simply getting a straightforward, objective view on where they are now and where they could be moving toward is the logical first step to service improvement.
EY’s HR Future Fitness Diagnostic provides you the insight and recommendations to help you transform. The tool combines the results of a self-administered, online diagnostic with benchmark data and good practice insights to provide a rapid, dashboard enabled assessment of:
- Your current service maturity against multiple levels from Basic to Leading
- Your relative performance against a selection of strategic indicators
- Your strengths and risk profile against emerging HR market practices
- Tailored recommendations on how to take your service to the next level and mitigate risks
We cover the employee lifecycle and the HR Future Fitness Diagnostic offers eight individual modules in:
- HR strategy and planning
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- HR Administration
- Workforce Management
How HR Future Fitness Diagnostic works
- Select your modules and identify who you would like to contribute to the assessment insights
- Complete your selected online surveys
- Schedule your dashboard feedback session to discuss results and agree priorities
What it delivers
- A clear, objective and data-based view of your current service delivery in key aspects of the HR function
- Identification of key risks and mitigation
- Ability to compare service maturity against leading HR practice with suggestions on how to ‘turn the dial’ to the next level
- Opportunity to surface variation in HR service delivery across teams, divisions and subsidiaries
- Solid foundation for assessing current and future priorities
The diagnostic tool can be used flexibly as a stand-alone assessment or as part of a broader based HR review. Contact the team to learn more and to request a demo.
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.