In this webcast you’ll gain insights on the meaning of Proptech for some of Canada’s leading real estate companies and how to build towards implementation, while ensuring reliability and ROI.
New property technology (Proptech) can mean new potential for real estate owners and developers. Even so, the tools themselves are only as powerful as the implementation and adoption strategy you use to deploy them. Strategically adopting the right tech solutions is a “must have” for real estate companies who are adjusting to a post-COVID 19 environment.
In this webcast, our esteemed panelist shared their insights on:
- What Proptech means for some of Canada’s leading real estate companies
- Landlord’s perspective on Proptech vs. that of the investor
- How to build a path towards implementation, while ensuring reliability and ROI
Our esteemed speakers:
- Courtney Cooper, Principal at Alate Partners
- Dean Hopkins, COO at Oxford Properties
- Moe Ladha, Finance Transformation lead at Cadillac Fairview
- Ben Liao, Managing Director, Colliers Proptech Accelerator powered by Techstars