Canada's EY Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Taking your bold vision on its next extraordinary journey.
About the program
From creating disruptive technologies and transforming consumer journeys, to building new communities and driving positive social change, there’s no limit to the creativity of Canadian entrepreneurs — and the stories we want to share.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program shines a spotlight on entrepreneurs across the country that are transforming our world through unbounded innovation, growth and prosperity – and that’s only the beginning of the journey. By joining the program, you’ll have the opportunity to celebrate success with your team, inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and gain access to an exclusive global network of program participants that help to build connections, fuel success and navigate long-term growth.
If you or someone you know is turning ground-breaking ideas into innovative businesses, we want to help celebrate that success today.
For more than 25 years, our Canadian program has:
Received more than4700
Benefits of participation
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities – The chance to keep a pulse on the latest hot topics with peer-to-peer learning experiences, workshops, roundtable discussions and more
- Connect with EY advisors - Connections with EY advisors through the EY 7 Drivers of Growth and EY Velocity to help your business broaden its focus to embrace value creation
- Lifetime entrepreneur community access - Lifetime access to a community of like-minded business leaders who are each on their own transformational journey, including fellow entrepreneurs, program judges and sponsors, business leaders and EY personnel
- Expand your network - The opportunity to expand your network and build relationships through invitations to exclusive entrepreneurially focused and broader EY-run events
- Exclusive Invitation - An exclusive invitation to the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, one of North America’s largest gatherings of entrepreneurs, investors, executives and business leaders.
January 4 – Program launch
April 16 – Nominations close
April 19 - 30 – Judging phase one: semifinalists determined
May 3 - June 4 – Semifinalist interviews with EY
June 7 - 18 – Regional semifinalist event
June 21 - 25 – Meet the judges: interviews
July – Top regional entrepreneurs announced
July - December – Company Award Plaques distributed to Top regional entrepreneurs
September - October – Regional celebrations
November – National awards celebration
November – EY Strategic Growth Forum®
June 2022 – EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™
Chris Coghlan, Gautam Lohia
Catherine Dahl, Reza Sanaie
Cymax Group Technologies Ltd.
Fresh Prep Foods Inc.
Becky Brauer, Husein Rahemtulla, Dhruv Sood
HME Mobility & Accessibility
Robert Boscacci, Cameron Fleming
Trevor Johnston, Alison Taylor
Natu'oil Services Inc.
Power Wood Corp
Somatic - Mechanical | Electrical | Plumbing
Gilbert Ghezesan, Patrick Wu
The Pro-Claim Group
Mikaella Go, Andy Wang, Tony Yu
Western Logistics Inc.
WPIC Marketing + Technologies
Jacob Cooke, Joseph Cooke
Aomega Group Inc.
Mike Bauer, Jay Gohill, Michael McGovern, Stuart O'Connor
Joel Elford, Adam Hesse, Garvin Stafford
Eavor Technologies Inc.
Paul Cairns, John Redfern
ESTI Consulting Services
Fidelity Manufacturing Group
Ryan Arseneau, Joseph Brunelle,
Corey Homick, Jeff Litster, Ben Mayer
Fluid Energy Group Ltd.
GHC Systems Inc dba Surface Hair Care
Debra Grund, Wayne Grund
Dr. Ryan Todd
Inline Group Inc.
Leading Edge Physiotherapy
Jeremy Bryant, Andrew Hall
Nanalysis Scientifc Corp. (NSCI)
Pegasus Imagery Ltd.
Ryan Murphy Construction Inc.
Lara Murphy, Karen Ryan
SM2 Capital Partners
Smiles Dental Group
Dr. Alexander Yeh
Sonar Software Inc.
Alexander Moore, Glenn Moore
Steelhaus Technologies Inc.
Mike George, Matthew McCarthy
Matt Alston, Lance Miller
Hanif Joshaghani, Tiffany Kaminsky
Westgen Technologies Inc.
Ben Klepacki, Connor O'Shea
7D Surgical Inc.
Michael Leung, Adrian Mariampillai, Beau Standish, Victor Yang
Ahava Digital Group
Dr. Janét M. Aizenstros
Martin Basiri, Massi Basiri, Meti Basiri
CCL Industries Inc. (CCL.B)
Geoffrey T. Martin
Somen Mondal, Shaun Ricci
Jeremy Richard Hedges
Nikita Kopotun, Joel Wegner, Ryan Wong
Dr. Dina Michelle Kulik
Lee Valley Tools
Robin Lee, Jason Tasse
Lucky Iron Fish
Molinaro's Fine Italian Foods Ltd.
South Essex Fabricating Inc.; Nature Fresh Farms Inc.; Nature Fresh Farms Sales Inc.
Shawn DeSantis, T. Marshall Sadd
Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc.
PureFacts Financial Solutions Inc.
Sipology by Steeped Tea
Stromcore Energy Inc.
Virox Technologies Inc.
Randy A Pilon
Sam Ramadori, Jean-Simon Venne
Congebec Logistique Inc.
Nicholas P. Pedneault
Dialogue Health Technologies Inc. (CARE)
Anna Chif, Cherif Habib, Alexis Smirnov
Dominic Dubé, Claudia Poulin
HGrégoire International Inc.
Le Groupe Master
Savaria Corporation (SIS)
Solutions Beyond Technologies
Leonardo De Araujo, Luc Dubois, Sébastien Tessier
Superteck Experts-Conseils Inc.
The Kersheh Group
Danny Angers, Jimmy Angers, Yan Gagnon
Beauceron Security Inc.
Bouctouche Bay Industries Ltd.
Kognitiv Spark Inc.
Ryan Groom, Duncan McSporran, Yan Simard
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc. (PNG)
Naveco Power Inc.
Nutra Holdings Inc.
Dr. Darren Burke
Peace by Chocolate Inc.
SONA (SonaPay Inc.)
The 7 Virtues Beauty
A unique year-round C-suite relationship development program:
- Allows you to gain knowledge about an entrepreneur’s business
- Furthers relationships with your targets and clients
- Extends relationships into the C-suite
- Garners media and press coverage of the event
- Promotes your brand and competitive positioning in high-growth entrepreneurial markets
- Assists entrepreneurs with raising their profile and company profiles
- Provides access to a robust, influential entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Brand exposure to a broadened audience through virtual EY Canada Awards show
- Access and invites to other EY exclusive events
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.