Prosperity and growth are not just about the bottom line.
And growing isn’t just about becoming more – it’s about becoming better. Building a better working world requires a holistic view of our world today, collective collaboration, and diverse perspectives and ideas to shape our future.
That’s why our corporate responsibility is built on four pillars: equity, education, entrepreneurship and environment.
Show image description#Hide image description
- Black History Month – February 2023 - EY strives towards continuous change that enables the professional development and empowerment of Black professionals, celebrates their success and creates a sense of community and belonging for all.
- Our 2022 corporate responsibility report - At EY Canada, we know that being better today — and every day — brings us closer to achieving our purpose of building a better working world. Brick by brick, we’re driving progress.
- Giving back through United Way - In 2021, EY Canada people raised over $3m for United Way to help provide better access to basic needs, mental health support, education and employment opportunities.
- Meet EY Canada's Chief Sustainability Officer - Kent Kaufield leads the development of ESG and sustainability strategies to help businesses create long-term value and sustainable growth.
- Collaborating with NEXT Canada - EY Canada Chair and CEO Jad Shimaly on the importance of providing increased support to keep entrepreneurs on Canadian soil.
EY Canada proudly supports our communities:
We also support other community organizations, such as:
- Anges Québec
- Canadian Women's Foundation
- Innovation Guelph
- MaRS Momentum
- New Beginnings
- Plan Canada
- See it Be it STEM it
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sunnybrook Hospital
- The Canadian Council of Business
- The Power Plant
- Up With Women
- Women Presidents' Organization
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO)
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.