Listen to our professionals’ detailed insights and perspectives on the 2021–22 federal budget. In our webcast on-demand we discuss a number of tax measures, from the digital services tax to transfer pricing and other international tax measures, including mandatory disclosure and new limits on interest deductibility.
- Murray Pearson - Partner, Tax and National Tax Knowledge Leader
- Fred O'Riordan - EY Canada National Leader, Tax Policy
- Ken Kyriacou - Partner, EY Private
- Jan Pedder - Associate Partner, Indirect Tax
- Nik Diksic - Partner, International Tax Services
- Edward Rajaratnam - Associate Partner, Global Employment Tax Services
- Teresa Gombita - Associate Partner, EY Private
- Yves Plante - Senior Manager, Business Tax Services
- Doron Barkai - Partner, Transaction Tax Services
Time your local time
Federal Budget 2021 – Charting the course to recovery
Explore the key tax measures announced in the federal budget on 19 April 2021 and what they could mean to your business and personal circumstances.