The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ is highly respected across the globe as an award, as a program, and, even more importantly, as a mindset. Since 1986, EY has been committed to the unique EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program, which specifically recognizes the achievements of entrepreneurs.
Members of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year network enjoy many benefits. Extensive, personal interaction with other entrepreneurs is a key element.
A variety of platforms are available for local networking:
- Alumni events for Swiss contestants
- Family Office round tables on safeguarding assets down the generations
- Specialist events on current economic issues
- Award night — the gala to celebrate the country’s top entrepreneurs
We visit exciting markets, meet entrepreneurs in other countries and share ideas across borders.
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year also offers a number of international opportunities:
- Family Business Summits for competitors from Europe
- EY NextGen Academy with workshops for the next generations
- Tomorrow’s Legacy Retreat
- Ten jurors conduct a valuable review of business competence and strategy completely free of charge
- This is a unique award, and the competition enhances the profile of your businesse enormously
- Ten events – held exclusively by and for entrepreneurs