EY has a clear vision, big ambition and bold purpose. The skills and leadership qualities you gain in the military are the same ones that could help you thrive here.
Join the conversation
EY has been a great place to work, with a wide variety of people who all bring something different to the firm; the military ones included.
What is the EY Military Recruitment programme?
There are over 130 employees in our growing network including spouses of serving military, friends, family, reservists and military employees.
We assign each new joiner with an ex-military buddy to guide them through the transition into professional services, provide feedback on their performance and guidance on their career with EY.
To help with transition from the military you'll receive dedicated support from an ex-military buddy, opportunities to join ex-military networking events, advice on professional services terminology, transitional and on-going support by the network.
On 22 January 2015 Bjorn Conway, Partner UK&I Government and Public Sector, formally committed to honour the Armed Forces Covenant.
- EY has a thriving Military Community which supports veterans, reservists and dependants with events, volunteering, connection and newsletters
- Upon joining we have a 100 day buddy scheme to help people settle in and navigate our organisation
- For reservists we offer two weeks paid leave per annum for the annual camp plus 2 paid volunteering days
- We fully support mobilisation and call up and we have a Flexible Working Policy for all of our employees which is valuable for evening and weekend training commitments. You can also purchase up to six additional annual leave days through FlexEY
- Through our Health EY programme we provide fantastic tools, knowledge, educational webinars and support to maintain your own excellent levels of physical health and wellbeing
- We have care pathways to support those experiencing difficulties from muscular pains to mental health struggles
- We have an active social sports team calendar