Helping businesses to cut complexity, foster innovation and transform.
Realise the benefits of SAP technology
In this disruptive age, businesses need to be agile to stay ahead. EY AgilityWorks helps you achieve that agility by realising the full benefits of SAP S/4HANA and its associated platforms.
Should you be treating S/4HANA as a business transformation opportunity – or as an upgrade of an existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) system? How can you work through the adoption process logically, securely and effectively? And should SAP S/4HANA be deployed on premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid solution?
We work with you to answer these questions and determine the best S/4HANA transition approach for your business. We help you align technology and strategy, then plan and navigate each stage of the adoption process.
Whether it’s a new implementation, a system conversion or landscape transformation, we'll help you devise the most cost-effective and innovative way forward.
In 2019, EY acquired AgilityWorks, a leading technology consultancy business, particularly in the deployment of HANA based SAP technology.
Today, the EY AgilityWorks team comes together to shape and deliver digital business transformations with the latest generation of SAP technology.
Find out how EY AgilityWorks can help transform your organisation
What do we do?
We bring together business performance improvement expertise, transformation capabilities and new ways of implementing SAP S/4HANA to accelerate outcomes.
EY AgilityWorks has a proven track record of helping clients to:
- Deliver a digital platform to drive sustainable business transformation using SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise concepts
- Create an infrastructure from which to start exploiting technologies such as robotics, artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things
- Achieve rapid and incremental outcomes using the latest methods and agile approaches
- Use industry-leading tools and assets to accelerate and de-risk delivery
- Simplify business operations through the adoption of standard SAP capabilities
- Make IT systems up to date and remove the legacy of complexity
- Deliver on-demand, real-time data insights and analysis
- Improve customer experience