Connected tax operations for insurers
We help define insurers future-proof their tax function and find a faster path to transformation. EY's Connected Tax leverages technology to unlock value, manage risk, improve efficiency and provide value-added insights.
We have both a blueprint and a business platform to connect your tax function with:
- Enterprise systems to create efficiencies and trust in the data,
- Company stakeholders inside tax and across the enterprise to provide levels of visibility and business information that enable new ways to add value and reduce risk,
- External service providers to access innovation and new ways of working together, and
- Tax authorities to establish a well-controlled process to minimize risks and controversy costs.
Our latest thinking
How EY can help
Nobody knows insurance tax like EY’s global team. Insurance tax professionals in both mature and developing regions help insurers worldwide balance global, enterprise-wide tax functions with the resources needed to operate in local markets.
- Industry knowledge: EY is the only Big 4 consultancy with a dedicated global tax team serving the insurance industry.
- Regulatory relationships: We have strong working relationships with tax authorities and insurance regulators around the world
- Track record of success: Our team has practical experience with 100+ data and reporting transformation projects in insurance and financial service
- Advanced technology: Our extensive tax applications and suite of tools and accelerators help insurers deploy the solutions they need faster and with less risk.
- Engagement with technology leaders: We have extensive alliances and collaborative partnerships with SAP, Guidewire, Hyperion, top InsurTechs and technology leaders always seeking the right technology based on client needs and objectives.
Watch our Global Insurance Tax Leader, Jeff Soar, discuss tax strategies for insurers.