EY Attractiveness surveys are widely recognized as a key source of insight into foreign direct investment (FDI).
EY Europe Attractiveness Survey 2020
To remain attractive in this reframed business environment, Europe must think creatively, act decisively, and put cohesion and collaboration at the heart of everything it does.
About the EY Attractiveness program
By examining the attractiveness of a particular region or country as an investment destination, the EY Attractiveness surveys are designed to help businesses make investment decisions and governments remove barriers to growth.
A two-step methodology analyzes both the reality and perception of FDI in the country or region. Findings are based on the views of representative panels of international and local opinion leaders and decision-makers.
The program has a 19-year legacy and has produced in-depth studies for Europe, a large number of European countries, Africa, the Mediterranean region, India, Japan, South America, Turkey and Kazakhstan.
Additional geographic perspectives
One of the key drivers of growth is a country or region’s ability to attract investment. EY’s unique collection of country and region reports provide companies and governments with reliable insight to shape economically sound strategy and policy decisions to drive growth and investment.
Find out how countries and regions are benchmarking their investment attractiveness in the following reports:
- Austria Attractiveness: 2020 (DE)
- Belgium Attractiveness: 2020 I 2019
- Cyprus Attractiveness: 2020
- France Attractiveness: 2020 (FR)
- Germany Attractiveness: 2020 (DE)
- Greece Attractiveness: 2020 (GR) | 2020 (EN)
- Malta Attractiveness: 2020
- Portugal Attractiveness: 2020
- Scotland Attractiveness: 2020 I 2019
- Switzerland Attractiveness: 2020 (DE)
- United Kingdom Attractiveness: November 2020 I 2020 I 2019
- United Kingdom Financial Services Attractiveness: 2020