By creating more equitable access to education, experiences and networks – for both EY people and the communities in which we work – we can support tomorrow’s leaders to develop the solutions society needs. We’re committing to turning “up-and-coming” into “future ready.” See how EY teams are helping Canadians access education opportunities and skills development to help drive innovation and economic advancement.
EY Women in Tech $100k scholarship
EY Canada and BrainStation are addressing the gender gap by providing women with digital skills development opportunities that will give them a competitive edge.
York University Trailblazers
EY Canada is working with the Lassonde School of Engineering to create Canada’s first integrated program in digital technologies to prepare the next generation for the future of work.
Access to education for youth
Alongside Pathways to Education, we’re breaking the cycle of poverty by helping over 6,000 youth living in low-income communities overcome barriers to education.
Some ways through which we invest in the growth of our people:
Continuous learning and growth is how EY Canada builds transformative leaders for today and tomorrow. With programs that focus on business, client, team and personal leadership education, we create new ways for EY people to continuously hone their skills, build the workforce of the future, and achieve their career ambitions — at EY and in the broader market.
We have multiple programs and resources that help our people uniquely advance in their careers and build skills for the future:
- Hult International Business School: industry-first, free and fully accredited MBA programs: for EY Tech MBA, EY Master’s in Business Analytics (EY MBAN), EY Master’s in Sustainability
- EY Badges: we offer 177 badges in the domains of technology, leadership and business
- Thrive Academy: our summer internship program
- Milestones: programs for our newly promoted leaders
- Ian O. Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership: leadership character workshops
- SAP® SuccessFactors®: learning management platform
- Elevate: a six-month program enabling partner readiness among senior managers on the partner promotion track
- Udemy: 2,500 free on-demand courses
- Skillsoft: e-books and learning catalogue
Like what you've seen? Get in touch to learn more.