EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Québec winners are putting people first and leading with purpose
Seven Québec businesses that are leading our economic vitality and finding new solutions to the world’s growing challenges have been recognized as EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Quebec winners.
“This year’s Québec winners come from different industries and backgrounds, but they share people-first values and purpose-driven leadership,” Luc Charbonneau, Entrepreneur Of The Year Québec Program Co-Director. “These leaders are providing an example for us to follow, as they work to build a better, more inclusive and sustainable future.”
The seven Québec winners are:
- Isabelle Côté of Coffrages Synergy Formwork, a company setting itself apart in the formworks industry with quality construction projects and collaborations across Eastern Canada.
- Todd Coleman of eStruxture Data Centers, the largest Canadian data centre company with solutions for running modern and demanding enterprise applications.
- René-Pierre Roussel and Hugo Leclair of Groupe Canva, a dynamic and fast-growing holding company in the field of industrial and commercial printing.
- Gabriel Tremblay of Groupe TAQ, a non-profit organization led by social entrepreneurs who are furthering workplace inclusivity by helping people with functional limitations find permanent, stable and quality jobs.
- Julie Roy of Les Services Ménagers Roy Ltée, a company committed to professional and high-quality commercial cleaning.
- Jarred Knecht of Promark Electronics, a company that’s developing and manufacturing versatile, high-voltage cable and custom assemblies for electric and hybrid vehicles at scale.
- Jean-François Côté of Sharethrough, a company bringing human-centric technology to programmatic advertising.
In addition to the seven regional winners, the Québec region is also recognizing a Special Citation.
- Emerging Entrepreneur: Sam Finn and Kimberley Pontbriand of ergonofis, a company that’s making work a better place by creating well-designed, durable office products that improve health and productivity.
“These leaders are taking a human-centred approach, backed by emerging technology, to challenge existing business models, markets and processes to create long-term value for stakeholders and society,” says Daniel Baer, Entrepreneur Of The Year Québec Program Co-Director. “When it comes to innovation, this year’s winners are unstoppable as they rise to the top of their industries – from construction to technology.”
The Québec winners will move forward to compete against peers from the Pacific, Prairies, Ontario and Atlantic regions at the national awards celebration in November 2022, where 10 national winners will be named, including Canada’s EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2022. The overall Canadian winner will then go on to compete with national winners from across the globe for the title of EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year in June 2023.
Follow @EYCanada, #EOYCanada and #EOYQuébec on Twitter for the latest program updates. Visit ey.com/ca/eoy for more program details.
The 2022 Québec independent judging panel comprises Andreea Crisan, President and CEO, Andy Transport; Brigitte Jalbert, President, Les Emballages Carrousel Inc.; Constance Raymond, Executive Vice President of Administration and Chief Talent Officer, Outbox Technology; Martin Thériault, Founder, CEO and Chair, Previan; Jean-Stéphane Yansouni; Partner, Champlain Financial Corporation.
This year's national sponsor is TSX Inc.