S J Woodward and C P Dempster of Ernst & Young LLP were appoint Joint Administrators on 26 February 2018.
The appointment was made by the Company’s Directors under the provisions of paragraph 22(2) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986.
Shortly following our appointment, the following assets of the Company were sold to Pavers Limited:
- Assets relating to 42 of the Company’s 47 stores, and stock held at the Company’s remaining 5 stores;
- The Company’s brand, intellectual property, and website; and
- The shares in Beghins Shoes Limited, a Jersey-registered subsidiary of the Company which held the assets and employees of the group’s Channel Islands operations.
S J Woodward
- Letter to Preferential Creditors – Joint Administrators' Discharge of Liability (31 January 2020)
- Joint Administrators’ Progress Report (18 September 2019)
- Joint Administrators’ Progress Report (21 March 2019)
- Proof of Debt Form
- Joint Administrators’ Progress Report (21 September 2018)
- Letter to Preferential Creditors – Administration extension request (21 September 2018)
- Notice of approval of Administrators' proposals - 19 March 2018
- Joint Administrators' letter to creditors enclosing proposals - 5 March 2018
- Joint Administrators' Statement of Proposals - 5 March 2018
- Notice of Administrators' Appointment - 26 February 2018
- Letter to creditors – Notice of extension of period of administration
- Frequently Asked Questions - 26 February 2018
- Joint Administrators' Final Progress Report - 21 February 2020